How High Will You Climb for Your Career?
Please see below for our current openings
- Line Clearance Trimmers
- Bucket Operators
- Crew Leaders
- CDL Drivers w/ chainsaw experience
$20 - $30 per hour / Full Time / Year-Round
We offer medical insurance, paid training, continuing education, career advancements, paid vacations, paid holidays, paid sick days, and an employee contributed IRA.
Truck & Equipment Mechanic
Truck & Equipment Mechanic would be responsible for performing service and repair work on a variety of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems for our fleet of trucks and equipment. Work will primarily be in our workshop but will require in field repairs at times. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, thorough & detail oriented.
- Diagnose and repair all types of issues in our fleet of trucks & equipment
- Troubleshoot all types of systems, including air brake systems
- Should be comfortable using a scan tool to read and interpret codes
- Repair or rebuild engines, transmissions, differentials, hydraulic cylinders, axle groups, etc
- Perform minor welding and fabrication on mobile and stationary equipment as needed
- Maintain detailed service, maintenance, and repair records for all vehicles and equipment
- Repair and maintain tools and machinery
- Order parts and supplies. Maintain relationships with vendors, dealers and employees
- Maintain a neat and tidy workspace that creates a productive work environment for all
- Make emergency field repairs to equipment when necessary
- Willing to work alongside other people in a fast-paced work environment. Capable of being a team player.
- Knowledge and competency on diesel engines (trucks & equipment)
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Familiar with proper safety practices around vehicles and heavy equipment
- Familiar with NH DOT rules and regulations
- Safe operation of each machine maintaining situational awareness at all times
- Valid New Hampshire drivers license (CDL preferred but not required)
Job Type: Full-Time